From weddings to auctions to car shows, we host many events here at the LeMay Collections at Marymount. With a variety of positions needed for those events to be the best they can be, we always need volunteer help to make them the absolute best.
Events Support team members assist with the numerous events that are booked at the Museum. Volunteers may be needed to greet visitors in the gift store and help direct them where to go and answer questions, work as room hosts in the galleries and rooms, etc. Events can occur at just about any time – daytime, evenings, and weekends. Weekend and evening volunteers are of particular need.
Positions may include:
- Room Hosts
- Parking and Traffic attendant
- Check-in and Registration
- Snack and drink bar attendant
- Racing judge
- And many more depending on the event!
- Fill out a volunteer application.
- Attend a volunteer orientation.
- Begin signing up for Event shifts!
- Availability- Almost all of our events are either at night or on the weekend.
- Personable- You will be working with the public directly, and being approachable and friendly is a must.
- Flexibility- Many positions need filling, and being able to do any of them is a great skill to have.