Rate the Vehicle:(No Ratings Yet)
Completely new in 1956, the 1.5 L MGA replaced the MG T-series of the ’40s and early ’50s. A small number of an extra high-performance twin overhead-cam version was produced. The final power plant was a 1.6 L push-rod engine used until the end of production in 1961.
- Replaced MG T-series in 1956
- MG (Morris Garages)
- Also available as Coupe
- Twin-Cam 1600 MK II introduced 1961
- Price new: $2,445-$2,670