Learn to Drive a Ford Model T!
Imagine driving a car with the accelerator on the steering column. Now, imagine shifting gears with only your feet.
In other words, forget everything you know about driving a car!
In our “Model T Experience,” you will learn the history of Henry Ford’s “Tin Lizzie.” Learn to master the three-foot pedals, one hand lever, and two hand controls behind the legendary automobile that made owning a car a reality for the masses in the early days of the automobile!
After you learn the mechanics of driving a Ford Model T, you put your knowledge to the test by getting behind the wheel and driving through the woods of the historic Marymount Academy campus.
This is truly a hands-on experience! It will leave you wanting more!
- History of the Model T
- Individualized drivers education
- Opportunity to drive a Model T on the historic Marymount grounds
- Graduation certificate
- Model T Drivers Manual to keep
- Model T t-shirt
- Mid-break snack to keep you fueled up
- Entrance to the museum on the day of your class
- Must have a legal current license.
- Must have current insurance.
- Must be over the age of eighteen
- Event Location: 325 152nd Street East Tacoma, WA 98445
- Free parking is available on-site for the duration of this event.
- Buy your tickets online, visit the gift store to purchase in person, or register by phone (253) 272-2336.
- Members will receive a discount of 20% if you call to purchase your class admission.