LeMay Trunk or Treat
Calling all goblins, ghosts & ghouls!
October 24, 2020 (1 pm – 3 pm)
Trick or Treaters enter the property from 1 pm to 3 pm
NEW LOCATION ENTRANCE: 423 152nd Street East, NOT the LeMay Family Collections driveway.
Sponsors and Donations:
With your help, we can continue to make this a free community event. It takes over 100,000 pieces of individually wrapped candy to put on this event, and your support is kindly appreciated! Visit our sponsor page for more information.
Do you want to be part of the event? Visit our Trunk Host Page for more information.
In this time of uncertainty, we all need a little joy, and we have found a creative way to hold the LeMay Trunk or Treat that keeps everyone safe and still have fun. Parents will drive their families through our Marymount grounds viewing the decorated trunks staged along the route. You can think of this as a drive-through haunted house with cars decorated in a variety of fun and creative ways. Each costumed child (ages 12 & under) will receive a goody bag full of treats as you leave the event. As a bonus for shofering your goblins though the event, the first 250 drivers will receive a swag bag.
- There is no charge for this event, but we do recommend you preregister for a timeslot.
- The first 3K costumed kids under 12 will receive a goody bag full of candy.
- The first cars will be allowed to enter the property at 1 pm and the last car at 3 pm.
- Follow the signs and enter the event through Marymount Top Gate (423 152nd St E, Tacoma, WA 98445)
- There is no parking on-site for this event. You will remain in your vehicle until you leave.
- All drivers will receive a 2 for 1 admission to a self-guided tour of the LeMay Collections at Marymount Museum.