LeMay Motorcycle Days
Saturday and Sunday, June 19th and 20th, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Over Father’s Day weekend, the two-wheeled machines take over the LeMay Collections at Marymount!
The event features an indoor display of more than 200 vintage and specialty motorcycles, Kids events like Bouncy houses and a climbing wall, Vendors for all your motorcycle needs, and a beer garden. On Saturday, see the National AHRMA-sanctioned vintage motorcycle trials, Motorcycle Soccer exhibition game, and performance by the Seattle Cossacks Stunt Motorcycle Drill Team. On Sunday, join us at the LeMay Century of Sounds: an exhibition of Vintage motorcycles, a benefit ride for Soldiers home and ice cream social afterward, and take a look at Siege’s Racing Motorcycle Show!
- $10 General Admission
- $5 Dads and Kids (6-17 years of age)
- Free for LCM Members and children five and under
- Tickets available at the gate on the day of the show.
- Members, please be prepared to show your membership card at the entry gate for free admission.
- No additional discounts or group rates are offered at this event.
- Show Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Event Location: 325 152nd Street East Tacoma, WA 98445
- Free parking is available on-site for the duration of this event.
- No smoking or pets allowed on the property.
Vendors, Exhibitors, and Volunteer Information:
- interested in being a vendor at this event? Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to exhibit a motorcycle or ride in our Century of Sounds? Please send your completed form to email@example.com.
- Interested in volunteering at this event? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org