100% of the proceeds of your rental support the preservation of NW history though the LeMay Collections at Marymount!
Celebrate your special day on the unique historical grounds of the Marymount Campus. The estate provides a wonderful experience for you and your guests with over 80-acres of beautiful landscapes, manicured lawns, historical architecture, and includes a Rodin sculpture garden. The atmosphere is quiet, private, and with easy access by just being 40 miles south of Seattle, and 8 miles south of downtown Tacoma. From our indoor halls to our original 1920s Chapel. Marymount has a space for any group from 5 to 500 inside and unlimited outside.
Advantages of Marymount
- Conveniently located 40 miles south of Seattle and seven miles from downtown Tacoma.
- Clear and transparent pricing with a la carte and package options
- You are free to use your choice of caterers and venders with no additional fees.
- Ample on-site parking
- Over 80 acres of grounds and private spaces with reception tents available on request.
- Guest access to Museum Galleries.
- Unique Experiences via; Vintage Vehicle Tours, Historical Marymount Academy Tours, or Sculpture Garden Tours.
Schedule a Site Visit
To schedule a site visit, please email@example.com.