Types of Donations
- Automobile or Collection Additions: The LeMay Collections are comprised of more than just vehicles. Whether it’s vintage signage, posters, advertisements, or even collections of hose nozzles, hub caps or license plates—we love new additions to our collections.
- Tools or Equipment Donations: A car collection and event space require quite a bit of equipment. Shop equipment and tools can generally come in handy.
- Vehicles: The LeMay Collections are composed of hundreds of vehicles in various makes and models. Vehicle donations with clear titles are encouraged, without stipulations or restrictions. In addition to the form, they will also want to know;
- What is the condition of the vehicle?
- Is it a driver, currently runs?
- Where is the vehicle located?
- Will you be delivering the vehicle to our location here at 325 152nd Street East, Tacoma, WA 98445?
For non-monetary donations please follow the instructions on the LCM Foundation Donation Form.
Monetary Donations: Monetary donations are a great way to support the Collections. Whether it’s $20 or $2,000, donations big and small can make a difference!
- Give a gift in honor or memory: Make a tribute to celebrate the memory of someone or in honor of a special occasion such as a birthday, wedding, or anniversary. Your contribution will be acknowledged by informing the family or friend you designate.
- Consider making your donation a monthly gift: Your monthly donations are vital to helping us preserve Northwest’s history though the LeMay Collection at Marymount. Year around donation will help maintain and preserve the Northwest’s largest automotive collection as well as restore historical exhibits for future generations.